Monday, August 18, 2008

Stroke commercial nothing to laugh at

I'm sure some of you have already seen this commercial floating around on YouTube, but I just had to share it for those of you who may not have seen it yet. It's essentially a public service announcement put out by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to drive home the warning signs of a stroke. I know this probably sounds like a total bore, but believe me, it's worth a look. The commercial has a serious message, but I'll admit, it had me in stitches. You'll know what I mean after you see it. I give the creators some credit for coming up with a clever way to get their message out. Even though I laughed until I cried, the message stuck: FAST (Face, Arm, Speech, Time)

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCvIMy_dTmQ

No comments: