Friday, August 15, 2008

Heads up for possible hurricane

I know I'm probably overreacting, but I just read a blog from one of my favorite meteorologists over at Accuweather (Henry Margusity) and he put out a warning today for New Englanders to be on alert for a possible hurricane late next week. Now I know it's really early in the game and these storms always change course, but New England is long over due for a big hurricane and it looks like conditions could be ripe for a biggie here. Don't forget...the last time I issued my own warning on my blog about a bad weather week here in New Hampshire, we had a tornado.
Here's the link to Henry's blog entry from today where he warns of the threat next week.
http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=Meteomadness&pgurl=/mtweb/content/Meteomadness/archives/2008/08/east_coast_big_daddy_hurricane_possible_next_week.asp

No comments: